2020年8月24日星期一

The difference between isolated driver and non-isolated driver of CWCE FHBL high bay light

Recently, I was asked what is the different between isolated driver and non-isolated driver by foreign customers, when I commend our new LED high bay light Called FHBL.

FHBL 40W 60W HIGH BAY LIGHTING

FHBL100W 150W 200W HIGH BAY LIGHTING


Yes, our product of FHBL is divided two types with driver that is isolated and non-isolated. The detailed Information about FHBL you can also learn though my shop or e-mail me directly .linda@zqcx-lighting.com,

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Focus-on-the-user-experience-high_1600073235783.html?spm=a2747.manage.0.0.713f71d2dMRq5W

Actually, It is a difficult question to explain the differ clearly. Because it is related to the PCB layout, the brand selection of electronic components and other technical and intellectual property issues. But on the basis of my understanding, I have made a table distinction between isolated driver and non isolated driver. I hope you can got some help after reading.

Then, Are you curious about the finished product price difference between isolated power supply and non isolated power supply? In short, it is a world-class product with high efficiency and low price. Don't hesitate. If you want to know more, please click me.

E-mail: linda@zqcx-lighting.com

SKYPE: sunnysunny2260

没有评论:

发表评论

Why our 200W high bay can replace 800W metal halide light?

Why our 200W high bay can replace 800W metal halide light? The light efficiency of our led high bay is 190lm/W. The metal halide light only ...